- PC Oscilloscopes
- PicoScope 2000 Series - Entry Level Oscilloscopes
- PicoScope 3000 Series - High Performance Oscilloscopes
- PicoScope 4000 Series - High Resolution USB Oscilloscopes
- PicoScope 5000 Series - Flexible Resolution Oscilloscopes
- PicoScope 6000 Series - Ultimate Performance Oscilloscopes and Digitizers
- Handyprobe HP3 Series - differential high voltage oscilloscope
- Handyscope HS3 Series - Professional 2-channel USB oscilloscopes
- Handyscope HS4 Series - 4-channel high resolution PC oscilloscopes
- Handyscope HS4 DIFF Series - 4-channel differential USB oscilloscopes
- Handyscope HS5 Series - High Resolution Oscilloscopes with function generator
- Handyscope HS6 DIFF Series - 1 GS/s 14 bit quad differential channel High Resolution Oscilloscopes
- PC Automotive Oscilloscopes
- PC Data Loggers
- Stand-Alone Data Loggers
- PC Oscilloscopes
- Discontinued products
Current clamp with BNC plug (60A AC/DC)
60A AC/DC current clamp with BNC connector and 2.5 meter long cable.
The TA018 current clamp can measure currents from 10 mA up to 60 A with a switch-selectable high and low range. A simple pushbutton is included for zero adjustment when measuring DC current.
The TA018 current clamp meets IEC 61010-1 CAT II 300V and is equipped with LED indication for “on” and “low bat”. Incl. fixed test leads, battery and instruction manual.
Customer service (+45) 97 84 11 99
Fast delivery 1-2 business days
Secure payment via SSL connection
The TA018 current clamp is ideal for use with PicoScope automotive oscilloscopes for measuring currents between 10 mA and 60 A. This enables the PicoScope to display current waveforms for fuel injectors and fuel pumps.
The current clamp has two calibration settings, set by a slider switch on the handle of the probe.
- 1 mV/10 mA (100 mV = 1 A) use this for testing currents up to 20 A.
- 1 mV/100 mA (10 mV = 1 A)use this for testing current up to 60 A.
In use there is no need to break into the circuit or disturb the isolation as the opening jaws simply clamp around the current carrying conductor. No electrical contact is required.
These current clamps have been designed for use with PicoScope oscilloscopes and feature additional screening to reduce noise pickup.
60A AC/DC current clamp with 4mm banana plug and 80 cm long coiled cable.The TA009 current clamp can measure currents from 10 mA up to 60 A with a switch-selectable high and low range. A simple pushbutton is included for zero adjustment when measuring DC current. The TA009 current clamp meets IEC 61010-1 CAT II 300V and is equipped with LED indication for...