- PC Oscilloscopes
- PicoScope 2000 Series - Entry Level Oscilloscopes
- PicoScope 3000 Series - High Performance Oscilloscopes
- PicoScope 4000 Series - High Resolution USB Oscilloscopes
- PicoScope 5000 Series - Flexible Resolution Oscilloscopes
- PicoScope 6000 Series - Ultimate Performance Oscilloscopes and Digitizers
- Handyprobe HP3 Series - differential high voltage oscilloscope
- Handyscope HS3 Series - Professional 2-channel USB oscilloscopes
- Handyscope HS4 Series - 4-channel high resolution PC oscilloscopes
- Handyscope HS4 DIFF Series - 4-channel differential USB oscilloscopes
- Handyscope HS5 Series - High Resolution Oscilloscopes with function generator
- Handyscope HS6 DIFF Series - 1 GS/s 14 bit quad differential channel High Resolution Oscilloscopes
- PC Automotive Oscilloscopes
- PC Data Loggers
- Stand-Alone Data Loggers
- PC Oscilloscopes
Current clamp (600A AC/DC)
600A AC/DC current clamp with BNC connector.
The TA019 current clamp is ideal for use with a PicoScope oscilloscope to display starter current waveforms, charging currents and for performing quick compression tests.
Customer service (+45) 97 84 11 99
Fast delivery 1-2 business days
Secure payment via SSL connection
The current clamp can measure up to 600 A (AC or DC). In use there is no need to break into the circuit or disturb the isolation as the opening jaws simply clamp around the current carrying conductor. No electrical contact is required.
These current clamps have been designed for use with PicoScope oscilloscopes and feature additional screening to reduce noise pickup.
Given the size and reach of the jaws with this clamp, starter motor current draw tests up to 600 amps are incredibly easy and more importantly non-intrusive on petrol vehicles. Alternator charging systems can also be evaluated (Petrol and diesel) with the TA019 clamp ensuring good accuracy with reduced noise levels, take a look below:
- Relative compression test (Petrol)
- Charging system evaluation (Petrol and Diesel)
- Battery testing with Pico Diagnostic’s software (Petrol)
- Starter motor and circuit evaluation (Petrol)
60A AC/DC current clamp with BNC connector and 2.5 meter long cable.The TA018 current clamp can measure currents from 10 mA up to 60 A with a switch-selectable high and low range. A simple pushbutton is included for zero adjustment when measuring DC current. The TA018 current clamp meets IEC 61010-1 CAT II 300V and is equipped with LED indication for...
60A AC/DC current clamp with 4mm banana plug and 80 cm long coiled cable.The TA009 current clamp can measure currents from 10 mA up to 60 A with a switch-selectable high and low range. A simple pushbutton is included for zero adjustment when measuring DC current. The TA009 current clamp meets IEC 61010-1 CAT II 300V and is equipped with LED indication for...