- PC Oscilloscopes
- PicoScope 2000 Series - Entry Level Oscilloscopes
- PicoScope 3000 Series - High Performance Oscilloscopes
- PicoScope 4000 Series - High Resolution USB Oscilloscopes
- PicoScope 5000 Series - Flexible Resolution Oscilloscopes
- PicoScope 6000 Series - Ultimate Performance Oscilloscopes and Digitizers
- Handyprobe HP3 Series - differential high voltage oscilloscope
- Handyscope HS3 Series - Professional 2-channel USB oscilloscopes
- Handyscope HS4 Series - 4-channel high resolution PC oscilloscopes
- Handyscope HS4 DIFF Series - 4-channel differential USB oscilloscopes
- Handyscope HS5 Series - High Resolution Oscilloscopes with function generator
- Handyscope HS6 DIFF Series - 1 GS/s 14 bit quad differential channel High Resolution Oscilloscopes
- PC Automotive Oscilloscopes
- PC Data Loggers
- Stand-Alone Data Loggers
- PC Oscilloscopes
Lascar EL-GFX-1 Temperature Data Logger with Graphic Screen
Lascar EL-GFX-1 Temperature Data Logger with Graphic Screen.
- -30 to +80°C (-22 to +176°F) measurement range
- Stores over 250,000 readings
- EasyLog software available as a free download
- Logging rates between 10 seconds and 1 hour
- On-screen graphing and menu options to start, stop, review and restart the logger in the field
- Immediate, delayed, push button or level triggered start mode
- User-programmable audible alarm thresholds with highly visible confidence/alarm LEDs
- Environmental protection to IP67
Customer service (+45) 97 84 11 99
Fast delivery 1-2 business days
Secure payment via SSL connection
This stand-alone data logger measures and stores over 250,000 temperature readings over a -30 to +80°C (-22 to +176°F) range at a resolution of 0.1°C (0.2°F).
The user can easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the data logger into a PC’s USB port and using the free EasyLog software. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications for detailed analysis.
The data logger features a high contrast dot-matrix LCD and three buttons to navigate through an on-screen menu. This menu provides the user with access to real-time trend analysis, data summaries and the ability to start, stop and restart the data logger without the need to connect the data logger to the host-PC. Users can reset the maximum / minimum reading using the on-screen menu. This introduces an ‘event marker’ into the data which can later be viewed in the graphing software (‘Mark Events’ option) and the data file after download.
The data logger is supplied complete with two lithium metal batteries, which can typically allow logging for up to 1 year and is protected against moisture to IP67 when the battery case is securely fitted. Can be powered from USB.
Lascar’s EasyLog control software is available as a free download from www.easylogusb.com. Easy to install and use, the control software is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10. The software is used to set up the logger, download, graph and annotate data or export in Excel, PDF and jpeg formats.
The software allows the following parameters to be configured:
- Logger name
- Measurement parameter (°C or °F)
- Logging rate (selectable between 10 seconds and 1 hour)
- Display off, on for 30 seconds after button press, or permanently on
- High and low alarms
- Disable or enable LEDs and sounder with delayed activation
- Immediate, delayed, triggered and push-to-start logging
For more custom analysis and report generation, simply import the stored data file to Microsoft Excel for virtually unlimited flexibility in how you view and interpret your results.
- Measurement parameter
- With display
Brand: Lascar Electronics
Lascar EL-GFX-DTC Dual Channel K, J & T-type Thermocouple Data Logger with Graphic Screen. Compatible with K, J and T-type thermocouples with miniature thermocouple plug connections Stores over 250,000 readings EasyLog software available as a free download Logging rates between 2 seconds and 1 hour Supplied with a pair of 1.5m K-type thermocouples...
Brand: Lascar Electronics
Lascar EL-GFX-2 Temperature, Humidity & Dew Point Data Logger with Graphic Screen. -30 to +80°C (-22 to +176°F) and 0 to 100%RH measurement range Stores over 250,000 readings EasyLog software available as a free download Logging rates between 10 seconds and 1 hour On-screen graphing, and menu options to start, stop, review and restart the logger in...